SUGGESTIONS FOR SECULAR PARTIES TOGETHER UNDER KARNATAKA MAHA GATBANDHAN
By admin - Sun Jan 28, 7:31 am
- Comments Off on SUGGESTIONS FOR SECULAR PARTIES TOGETHER UNDER KARNATAKA MAHA GATBANDHAN
- 0 views
KARNATAKA MUSLIM SOCIAL AWARENESS
JOINT ACTION COMMITTEE
NO. 10/6, A.R. RESIDENCY, 5th CROSS, 8th MAIN, BYRASANDRA, 3rd BLOCK EAST, JAYANAGAR, BENGALURU – 560041
SECRETARY: MIR SAIFULLA ALIAS NAYEEM – MOBILE : 9448618133.
MOST IMMEDIATE Date: 27 January 2018.
Smt. Sonia Gandhi Ji,
Sri. Rahul Gandhi Ji,
Sri. Siddaramaiah Ji,
Sri. Deve Gowda Ji,
Smt. Mamata Banerjee Ji,
Smt. Mayavati Ji,
Sri. Mulayam Singh Yadav Ji,
Moulana Syed Ajmal Sahib,
Sri. Aklesh Yadav Ji,
Sri. Sharad Yadav Ji,
Sri. Arvind Kejriwal Ji,
Sri. Asaduddin Owaisi Ji,
Secretary, Welfare Party of India,
Secretary, Muslim League,
Respected Madam & Sir,
SUB: HUMBLE SUGGESTIONS / REQUEST TO INSTAL SECULAR GOVERNMENT IN KARNATAKA IN NEXT ELECTION , AT ANY COST, BY KEEPING ALL SECULAR VOTES AND ALL SECULAR PARTIES TOGETHER UNDER KARNATAKA MAHA KATBANDHAN
1. Every Secular Political Party is planning to have a Secular next Government in Karnataka, at any cost. Because, this is very important and biggest State in the Southern region, which acts as a gate way to other Southern States. Hence it is important to retain the same by Secular Parties not only in this election but also in future elections through out India. If God forbids, if this State goes out of hands of Secular Forces /Parties it may become easier for the opposition to get into the other Southern States easily.
2. On the other side as we are all thinking the biggest opposition is also planning to put their foot into Karnataka by hook or crook by using all their tactics under their command. As a first step they have already carried out a survey of all Districts of Karnataka and identified that in 100 Constituencies the Muslims votes are deciding factor just short of 13 Constituencies to come to power. In these 100 Constituencies Mr. Amit Sha have already decided to identify at least up-to ten Muslim dummy candidates to contest in each Constituency as Independent candidates. This is very easy for him to do so as there would be many such Muslim candidates who would be easily available as they would like to make money without much effort or any accountability during this election. If each one of them get even 500 to 1000 votes of Muslims they have cut the votes of Secular candidates by 5,000 to 10,000 if 5 to 10 such Muslim candidates are fielded by him. This is very easy to get these Muslims candidates as there is no dearth of money for this Party. These facts are well known to all Secular Parties as it had come in the media, few days ago.
3. May be all Secular Parties are making various plans / options to counter this strategy to be the reality in ensuing election of Karnataka. Yet, we would like to make the following few humble suggestions for your favourable positive consideration and acceptance by forgetting the past thinking of not giving much importance to this aspect :–
a) The Congress Party being the biggest Party may consider calling a meeting of all Secular Parties starting from JDS the biggest second Secular Party to the last Muslim League or Welfare Party of India. To name other than these Secular Parties, All India Ittehadul Muslimeen, SDPI, AAP, CPI, CPM, Mayavati Party, Mulayam Singh and Akhlesh Singh Parties, Sharad Yadav, Sharad Pawar Parties, Mamata Banerjee Party, may be if Moulana Syed Ajmal of Assam is also entering in this arena. The Congress and other parties must have calculated their vote bank by now existing in their areas. All of them may be asked to present their figures of expected voters along with the number of candidates and the constituencies they are going to field their candidates with their last performance of obtaining number of votes and winning / loosing constituencies etc.
b) The other option is to call all parties individually first and examine their effects in the voting etc., in a cordial atmosphere. Thereafter, call for a combined meeting to discuss all parties proposals one by one and arrive at some conclusions in this meeting, with consensus. In this meeting Congress should act as BIG BROTHER to give small consideration where required to other small parties to win them over rather than losing the power of this important State.
c) Muslim candidates from all Parties may be given favourable consideration wherever their population is going to tilt he power proportionately to their population, by putting winnable candidate of Muslim and make them positively win by providing all services required for their winning.
d) All Parties have to join together for doing door to door canvassing of all Muslim and others, in all Constituencies to convince all voters that their promises made in their combined Manifesto is going to be made as per the population of each Community, Caste, Sub-Caste for Hindus and Firqa and Brotheri as per the list of 84 names issued by the Backward Commission for Muslims before enumeration, by rectifying the same immediately after the election and also enlisting left over houses as promised by the Social Welfare Minister on the floor of the House of Belgavi Session of 2015, by issuing digitised enumeration form to each House-Holder and by segregating all population as per their every stage of annual income of Rs. 10,000 up-to Rs. 75,000, up-to 75% of this poor people’s population, as their annual income is only up-to Rs. 6,000 p . m, as per the last economic survey conducted by the Census Department, so that their proportionate population of each category gets all the share in all Central and State Governments Schemes and resources including in posts like Vice Chancellors, Chairmen of all kinds from top to bottom, jobs, Political fields, Chairmanships etc., by establishing automatic roster system by appointing a committee of honest people of all Communities to prepare the roster and then check its correct implementation after actual appointments, would be actioned and implemented by giving due dates of implementation of various promises allotted for each month, against each point. Thereafter, to kindly publish in media , every month whatever completed points for information of all. The Balance of 25% benefits may be divided between the annual income from Rs.75,000 to 6 lakhs by bifurcating them as per their population suitably. It is appropriate to mention here that when the present Government was formed by appointing a manifesto Committee it was promised that the Muslims would be given SC ST component Plan adopted in Andhra Pradesh. But unfortunately this was not adopted then. We urge upon the leaders to kindly adopt this SC / ST Component Plan, which has been adopted for Muslims of Telengana for the Muslims of Karnataka as promised in the beginning of present Government to bring them up in all fields in addition to proportionate reservations applicable to all. In other words the Manifesto would be combined giving clear justice and share to each segment of our Society as per their population by making reservation within reservation for all from now onwards to bring all of them on par with forwards amongst backwards soon and also to do the Canvassing of these points together, by making combined posters etc.,
e) You are aware of the announcement of one reputed World Organisation made recently that in India 73% of the wealth of India is available with only one percent of Indians. Secondly, as per the survey carried out by Secretary of BAMCEF 70% of the Indian jobs are filled by only 3% forward Community of India. This is the achievements of various Governments ruling since 70 years. We earnestly request all the Secular Political Parties to kindly consider this abnormal situation since Independence and suggests ways and means to divide all these accumulated posts and wealth amongst all deprived classes since Independence as per their population, in a time bound manner.
4. Recently, the Supremo of JDS Mr. Deve Gowda Ji has announced that he is not going to join the Secular coalition. These type of announcements were made earlier also and also to join with Secular forces and Not to join BJP at any cost. These could be tactics to bargain more seats and powers after coming to power. We request Sri. Deve Gowda Ji to kindly align himself with combined Secular Parties to keep opposition at bay. Otherwise the history of past would be repeated by your Party.
5. In today’s News papers have given headlines on first page that as per CSDS Lok Neeti Mood of the Nation Survey this time Congress would come to power again in Karnataka again by getting 50% votes and JDS may get 20% votes. We are not aware of the credibility of this survey and also the Organisation conducting the same and what was their performance in previous elections? We urge upon our Chief Minister not to take this result seriously and become complacent. If you promise to deliver our above suggested schemes etc. through their combined manifesto without fail, no one can stop your combined Secular Government coming to power. It may be possible that the non-Secular opposition is behind these results to put you in complacent mood so that you and your team do not work harder to ensure and en cash the positive mood of the people of Karnataka to put you again on top of the Rule of Karnataka..
6. It is only after considering the above points by adding your own you can defeat your opponents and create history in India to be adopted in other States from now onward by treating all Secular Political Parties equal with same honour, though restricted to their proportionate strength of Members for division of all resources etc., as Political Brothers or Political mates / partners to remain together for long time to come.
7. Muslims are grateful to our Hon’ble Chief Minister for issuing a circular today on the request of all Muslim Leaders, to withdraw all cases booked against innocent Muslims since last five years. The IGP has also issued these instruction to all District HQ, Superintendents of Police, to take immediate action to withdraw all such cases against innocent Muslims and release them from jail and other custodies. During the rule of BJP their workers’ cases were also withdrawn immediately. We request the Chairman Minority Commission to follow up all these cases on day to day basis through his Secretary to avoid any delay.
7. We earnestly hope that all Secular Political Parties who are also toying with this type of combination would definitely take our above suggestions seriously towards their implementation to continue ruling this important State in cohesive manner towards its prosperity for all without any discrimination to none?
- Comments Off on SUGGESTIONS FOR SECULAR PARTIES TOGETHER UNDER KARNATAKA MAHA GATBANDHAN
- 0 views