*Danish Professional Education Scholarship 2021-22*

Danish Educational Trust (R), Bangalore today, 19 June 2022 held the *16th Annual Scholarship Distribution program* at Diamond District Club House, Bangalore.

In total 250 students pursuing Engineering, MBBS, Law, Journalism, Pharmacy, BUMS, BAMS, BHMS, Veterinary Science, Agriculture and B.Ed Courses across Karnataka were selected by Danish Educational Trust for the scholarship.

The total amount of Scholarships given is Rs.70 lakhs. Students were selected via ONLINE APPLICATIONS during the month of April & May 2022.

Speaking on the occasion Mrs. Husna Sheriff, President, Danish Educational Trust (R) motivated the students to work hard to become highly successful individuals. She urged all students to become big in life and contribute back to society.

Mrs. Syeda Hina Ahmed, Trustee of Danish Trust addressed the students and asked them to take care of their parents. She told, most of the millionaires she has met in life have all been very caring with their parents and took good care of them.

Mrs. Nayab Ahmed Sheriff, Secretary, Danish Trust delivered the vote of thanks and promised to be with her grand mother Mrs. Husna Sheriff and take forward the philanthropic work of her Grand parents and Parents.

Mr. Ameen e Mudassar, CEO, CIGMA Foundation had a lively interaction with the students on their future plans and left them with a deep question to ask themselves – What do you want to be remembered for ?

Of the total beneficiaries, only 20% students are from Bangalore, the rest 80% are from rest of Karnataka. In today’s program 25 students were called to give away the cheques. The remaining 225 students will be sent their scholarship via online transfer.